One of the best ways to attract visitors to websites is creating a promotional video. The visitor can learn about your company, the nature of its work, the type of its commercial activity, and how it can benefit from the services and products provided by the company through promotional videos. And because the duration of human attention does not usually exceed 8seconds, you only have 8 seconds to attract the visitor’s attention to your brand and reach him with your marketing message.
Of course, it is difficult to do this with textual content, no matter its quality, as nothing is more able to attract the attention of visitors than visual content. One of the best marketing approaches is creating a sponsored video to increase your site’s conversion rate and convince your visitor to take a specific action, such as completing a purchase, or registering on the site, and so on. Dropbox increased its conversion rate by about 10% by creating premium promotional videos.
Facebook is also focusing on facilitating the uploading and publishing of videos, and all this confirms the need for companies and projects that have a digital presence to invest in social media platforms in making a marketing video for all their products and services. Throughout this article, we will review how to make an effective advertising video, mentioning the types of videos used in marketing and the steps for creating a video to advertise your products and promote your brand.
How to Make A Successful Sponsored Video
There are several things that you should pay attention to while making a promotional video, the most important of which are:
- The video is fun: Don’t expect people to watch the video if it’s boring.
- The video should be short: the rate of human attention today is short, not exceeding a few seconds.
- To convey the marketing message from the beginning: many people will not watch the video until the end, so you have to make sure when making a promotional video that you put your branding and important marketing messages in the first seconds of the video.
- Call-to-action: The video should contain a call to action; for example, when making a video for YouTube, you should always ask viewers to subscribe to your channel and activate the bell button, but if a video is made to promote a website or online store, it should contain The video clearly shows the website or store address and its social accounts.
Types of Promotional Videos
With the spread of visual content, many types of advertising videos have appeared on the web, including:
- Animation: Animation videos have an entertaining feel, making them ideal for communicating your message clearly and in a fun way.
- Whiteboard: It is distinguished by its realism and educational nature, as this type of video shows a person explaining a piece of certain whiteboard information.
- Graphic video: This type of video helps to present data, numbers, and statistics in a simple and understandable way, even for non-professionals.
- User reviews: In this type of video, users record their opinions about the product or service.
Steps to Make a Professional Promotional Video
In the beginning, the appropriate accent must be chosen, and by accent, we mean here the tone and the way the video is presented, which varies according to the target audience. For example, in videos targeting B2B businesses, the sponsored video should be serious, backed by numbers and statistics, to build trust between you and your customers. As for the promotional videos aimed at the average consumer, the accent must be stimulating, with a hint of entertainment, as this is claimed to win the hearts of customers.
The next step is to create a video script that meets the intended goals of the video and suits your target audience. Your promotional video should consist of an introduction that introduces the company’s identity and brand or its location and story in a few lines. Then the video begins by reviewing a specific problem facing the visitor in an interactive way targeting his feelings, with an illustrative example of a person or company facing that problem.
Then you have to introduce the product or service that the company provides, which can help them solve that problem. This is followed by a call to action, such as registering on the site, purchasing a product, or subscribing to a YouTube channel. After writing the script and choosing the accent, you have to review the scenes mentally and then design them with the appropriate application, among the most important applications that you can use to make these videos:
We want to put a few more words and recommend FlexClip here if you don’t mind because after we tested all of the software above, FlexClip surprised us with its simplicity to make a professional short video and low price. FlexClip is a great tool (which has a free version )for the industry to make online videos. It allows you to register using your Google or Facebook or email does not require any advanced knowledge of video editing, which is so extremely easy to use and within minutes you will be able to get professional and high video quality contains a variety of animated texts and emojis in addition to that it includes another good feature which is exporting videos with quality up to 1080p (Full HD).
In this short article, we have reviewed the most important steps for making a promotional video for your startup. Creating a video needs an investment of time and mastering many skills and knowledge, such as experience in writing scenarios, the ability to design and deal with video editing tools, and others. If you do not have the time to learn all of this, one of the best solutions available for companies and small and large projects alike is the use of experts in video design.
Always remember that the main criterion for a successful commercial video is the reaction of the audience, and the extent of their interaction with it, so you have to monitor the metrics of the videos you publish, such as the number of views, the number of posts, comments, etc.