As if trying to navigate the world of SEO wasn’t difficult enough as it is! Now there are apparently different types of SEO. For example, what is ‘on-page SEO’ and why is it so important?
In this article, we’re going to talk about how you can turn those first impressions on your website into traffic conversions!
What is ‘on-page SEO’?
SEO can be broken down into three major parts:
- On-page SEO.
- Technical SEO.
- Off-site SEO.
On-page SEO (as the name suggests) is all about what goes on on the customer-facing side of your website. It influences the way that your website is formatted and, when executed well, helps Google identify who you are and what you do.
Here are some examples of typical on-page SEO activities:
- Keyword research: While keyword research is technically an off-page task, it is a critical aspect of SEO. You need to identify which keywords are most relevant to your products/services and what the search intent is when your audience types them into Google. Once you have your focus keywords, you must implement them on your website where necessary.
- Adding quality content: The content on your website is arguably one of the most important elements. This is how you tell your story, aggravate your audience’s biggest pain points and provide them with your solution. And of course, you must implement your focus keywords as naturally as possible.
- HTML tags: These are your title tags, your meta descriptions, your headings (H1-H6) and image alt text (to name a few). They should be clear, and concise, and include your focus keywords where possible. They help both Google and your website visitors identify and navigate your website.
- Internal links: Internal linking is a critical on-page SEO practice as it can help Google actively crawl and index the pages on your website with greater speed and efficiency. But more importantly, intuitive internal linking can help your visitors get around your website and discover the content most relevant to them.
You can find an awesome guide for on-page SEO here…
How to turn first impressions into conversions
The beautiful thing about proper on-page SEO is that when executed well it can improve your rankings and help bolster your conversion rate.
In other words, you’ll invariably attract more traffic to your website and have a much easier time of turning them into customers when they arrive.
It’s simple really: proper on-page SEO is all about making it abundantly clear to whoever visits your website what you are all about.
- Who are you?
- What products/services do you sell?
- What is your solution?
Not only that, but you should meet and exceed expectations as well. For example, if you type the keyword: SEO experts Melbourne into Google then it is safe to assume that you are looking for information on the best SEO agencies in your area.
However, if you click on a link in a Google SERP and you end up on a website with a primary focus on email marketing, as opposed to SEO, then you’d be disappointed. Even if you could do it with that service, you’d feel misled.
Quality on-page SEO is all about putting your best foot forward, providing quality content, a seamless UX, and ultimately delivering on promises. Get it right and you’ll have a much easier time not only attracting the right people but encouraging them to spend their money with you.
Conclusion: On-page SEO is like a professional shop fit-out
Think of on-page SEO like hiring a professional fit-out company to come and renovate your shop front. You need clear signage that draws attention, product displays that pique interest, and an internal layout that ultimately leads customers on a natural journey toward the checkout.
Modern Bathroom Ideas That Epitomize Luxury
Understanding Earned Media: Definitions and Examples
Young Victims, Big Challenges: Personal Injury Cases with Minors
Complete Guide to Archivebate: Your Go-To Platform for Archiving and Sharing Online Experiences
XNXP Personality Traits – A Detailed Overview for 2021, 2022, and 2023
The Complete Guide to TTU Blackboard Login
10 Best Vegan Restaurants in Austin, Texas, USA
Shalini Suryavanshi: Wiki, Biography, Age, Family, Career, Net Worth & Boyfriend
How to use Putlockers For Downloading The Latest Movie – 100% Working
10 Best Vegan Restaurants in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
The 10 Best Vegan Restaurants in NYC
The 10 Best Vegan Restaurants in Denver
Business4 weeks ago
Shocking Update on Pillow Fort from Shark Tank: You Won’t Believe Where They Are Now!
Games3 weeks ago
How to Legitimately Redeem Free Dice in Monopoly GO
Business4 weeks ago
Reach Out to Our COVID-19 EIDL Assistance Line at 833-853-5638 for Support
Sports3 weeks ago
Capturing the Thrill: A Comprehensive Guide to Goodwood Horse Racing 2023