Downtown Dubai is a part of Dubai that even those who do not live in the UAE have heard of. Living in an ultra-modern community attracts thrilling rides, exquisite restaurants, immense shopping centers, and a host of entertainment venues. Before starting the selection of apartments in Downtown Dubai the UAE, have a look at the handy list of the pros and cons of living in the district.
The main benefits of living in Downtown Dubai include:
- Wide range of real property. The main advantage of the community is the availability of various apartments that can satisfy the tastes and abilities of any buyer category. Developers continue to develop the district infrastructure, building new residential and commercial properties.
- Places of interest. A musical fountain, the tower Burj Khalifa and the world’s largest shopping center The Dubai Mall make living in the community truly luxurious. Locals can enjoy magnificent views of the sights right from the windows of their apartments.
Proximity to business centers. In addition to the exciting attractions, the community is also distinguished by an advantageous location. Locals can easily get to popular commercial and residential areas. Specialists and entrepreneurs living here are in luck most of all since Downtown Dubai is within easy reach by the districts of DIFC and Business Bay.
- Bright lifestyle. A variety of restaurants, bars, and cafes can be found in the modern Souk Al Bahar and Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard. Restaurants offer dishes and drinks for every taste – from healthy snacks and gluten-free treats to tempting fast food. The trip to the top of the Burj Khalifa will take a fancy of adrenaline enthusiasts looking for exhilarating leisure activities. And The Dubai Mall will become the second home for shopaholics, which they have always dreamed of.
- Developed transport infrastructure. The presence of the underground railway nearby is another significant plus of living in Downtown Dubai. Dubai Mall/Burj Khalifa Station is a popular choice for those who come to offices in DIFC, Business Bay, and Dubai Internet City. Locals often get to the Emirates Towers station as well, which is within walking distance. In addition to the underground railway, the district offers bus routes, taxis, and other public transport variants for those who do not drive their own car.
Drawbacks of the district, which are yet to be corrected by the local municipality, include:
- Lack of schools. There are several nurseries in Downtown Dubai, but the nearest schools are in Jumeirah and Oud Metha.
- The limited choice of villas. Offers on the local property market consist mainly of apartments. There are several premium villas in the community, but the choice is limited.
Assistance with the selection of real property in Downtown Dubai
Contact the Ax Capital, the agency with extensive experience in Emirate property and knowledge of the local market from the inside, too:
- select a residential or commercial property in accordance with capabilities and preferences;
- purchase, sell, or rent housing in Dubai;
- get comprehensive advice on any issues related to the transaction;
- open an account in the Emirates bank;
- get an accredited post-purchase service.