Suppose you are a huge business owner looking for an opportunity to grow your revenue and business. We have a solution for you. You can create your own video streaming business and monetize your video content. This will help you increase your revenue and bring a lot more benefits.
Let’s observe how an OTT IPTV platform can help you grow your business.
How can an OTT/IPTV platform help you grow your business?
The OTT/IPTV platform has everything necessary for generating revenue.
The abstract is going to be long because IPTV/OTT platforms have many features to help you generate more revenue.
First, monetization models are the first thing that comes to mind when talking about monetization. You can create a video-on-demand system and choose its format: TVOD, SVOD, or AVOD platform.
- AVOD (Advertisement-based Video-On-Demand). It is a platform that generates revenue through advertising. People usually don’t purchase access to the content, but the provider earns money by allowing third parties to use their platform to show ads to its viewers.
- SVOD (Subscription-based Video-On-Demand). It is a service that generates revenue by selling access to all video content. Viewers purchase a subscription once in a period and get unlimited access to videos. When the purchased period ends, the subscription can be renewed or canceled.
- TVOD (Transactional-based Video-On-Demand). It is a platform that makes money by selling access to one piece of content. People purchase one video they want to watch, and the rest of the content remains inaccessible.
Along with monetization models, a platform can help you reach more people with the help of applications and CDN. The more people you can reach, the more revenue you will generate.
- As viewers use different devices and platforms to watch video content, you should have applications for them. For example, people can watch videos on their smartphones, but some prefer playing videos on a big screen of a Smart TV. That’s why it is better to offer applications to your audience. However, not all IPTV/OTT platform providers offer applications, but Setplex does. We recommend you contact them.
- Content Delivery Network (CDN) will help you deliver your content across long distances. It can help you go worldwide and reach more people. Viewers will be able to receive a smooth viewing experience due to CDN. It will lower latencies, and videos will be loaded faster.
The OTT/IPTV platform is like a blog but in a video format, and you can monetize it.
You can share knowledge from your field with your audience and sell access to them. For example, you have a fitness club business. You can launch a video streaming platform to tell people about fitness and a healthy way of life. Be informative so that your videos are valuable and people agree that they are worth paying for. Or you can become a video content reseller to a specific user audience as NimiTV streams “shqip tv” for the Albanian diaspora abroad.
Make sure that you share helpful information with your viewers. Otherwise, they will likely not pay.
The OTT/IPTV platform can help you be closer to your viewers.
Some OTT/IPTV platforms allow you to go live, which is a great opportunity to communicate with your customers in real time. They can ask you questions and receive answers, and you can understand their worries and collect ideas for further videos.
Also, you can store videos and let viewers access them on-demand. If these videos have a comment section, you will be able to receive users’ feedback and communicate with them as well.
Moreover, IPTV/OTT platforms have analytics functionality. So, you will be able to learn your viewers’ behavior and understand their preferences.
IPTV/OTT platforms are profitable for businesses and viewers. Viewers like them because they offer valuable information or entertaining videos (like Netflix), and the cost is lower than the price of cable television. That’s why you have all chances to succeed.
Check out: Kahoot! Free Game-Based Learning Platform