How Old is Korean-American Actor “Joe Seo”?
Korean-American celebrities have always been in the limelight to catch the attention of their audience. Their fans are inspired by their acting skills, dashing looks, fashion sense, and their overall appearance on the screen and off-screen. One of such actors is Joe Seo who appeared in an American show called Cobra Kai and played an amazing character called Kyler. He received immense popularity and fan following after this series was aired on Netflix.
Joe Seo Age, Birth, and Height
The famous personality was born on July 31, 1990, in San Francisco, USA. Currently, Joe Seo’s age is 31 years. His parents Youn Ho Cho and Harry Kim are Korean. His height is 5 feet 10 inches and he has maintained his weight at 75 kgs. Joe Seo is unmarried with Asian ethnicity. He acquired education from the University of California. After completing his early education, he opted for theater classes in his college. This is why his acting skills are so on point. Joe moved to the United States of America and showcased his top-notch acting skills in Hollywood.
Joe Seo: Korean or not?
By birth, Joe Seo is Korean but he holds a dual nationality i.e; Korean-American. His professional work i.e; acting services is based in the American entertainment industry. He is equally popular among people belonging to both nations.
Joe Seo achievements unlocked
The most famous projects of Joe Seo that gained popularity worldwide include Freedom Writers, Spa Night, and Gridiron Gang. In addition to his marvelous acting skills, Joe managed to win a heartwarming award for his brilliant performance at Sundance. This award was titled as U.S. Dramatic Special Jury Award and was exclusively presented to Mr. Joe for his exceptional work.
Journey of Joe Seo on digital media
Like most other actors, Joe Seo faced troubles during his journey of acting on the screen. He has been a part of the online entertainment industry since 2006. At the beginning of his career, he received minor roles to perform that did not significantly contribute to his popularity. He worked as a beginner artist for many years till good luck knocked at his door. The major turning point of his career came in 2016 when he was offered the main lead in the movie “Spa Night”. In this series, his name was David Cho and after doing this role Joe became an icon of inspiration for movie lovers. In this way, a considerable proportion of the audience transformed into fans of Joe Seo. He played the Kyler character in Cobra Kai that made him win endless popularity like never before. A fantastic TV series; The Vampyr Resistance Corps featured him in 2018. Another thought-provoking play “The Bird Who Could Fly” is another masterpiece by this actor.
Jaw-dropping facts about Joe Seo
- Many people think that Joe Seo is a teen. This is because of his youthful and super-stylish appearance that leaves everyone amazed. However, he is not a boy but a well-grown young man who is around 30 years old.
- Joe Seo is a huge fan of music and he appreciates the work of Eminem when it comes to singing. He has a special affiliation with Motown music. Besides music, he loves sports and games as well. He takes interest in Baseball and Dodgers.
- Joe Seo was never keen to do modeling and be an influencer in the mainstream media field. Rather; he was interested in freedom of speech and freedom of expression. He considered acting an excellent way of channelizing his emotions. This is the reason why he chose this field and excelled in it.
- One of the most heartwarming traits of Joe is his affiliation with his followers. He is not a social media person. He uses social media but not too often. He makes sure to provide attention to his admirers when he comes online. He expresses his love for his fans in the form of sharing their posts and responding to their comments.
- To your surprise, Joe Seo was the child who was asked to be a doctor in the future. His parents had this wish and he was willing to work to fulfill it. He even managed to receive an abroad scholarship to continue his medical studies. But with the time being, his interest in acting increased manifold and gave up on medicine without even initiating it. He studies anthropology and got a graduation degree in this field.
Also Read: HBO Sports President Peter Nelson Net Worth