Mastercard, a leading global technology company in the payments industry, has announced a significant change in its executive team. Devin Corr, previously serving in a prominent financial role within the company, is now appointed as the Executive Vice President of Investor Relations. This appointment follows the announcement of Warren Kneeshaw’s retirement from Mastercard.
A Glimpse into Warren Kneeshaw’s Tenure
- Joining and Achievements: Kneeshaw became a part of the Mastercard family in 2016. Under his guidance, the company’s investor relations program received high recognition. He played a pivotal role in managing investor interactions, even during transitions of key roles like CEO and CFO.
- Previous Roles: Before Mastercard, Kneeshaw showcased his expertise in finance and investor relations at renowned companies including Qualcomm, Textron, Nortel Networks, and Procter & Gamble.
- Continued Association: Even after his retirement, Kneeshaw’s association with Mastercard won’t end. He will serve in an advisory role, focusing on special projects until the year’s end.
|Full Name||Devin Corr|
|Current Position||Executive Vice President of Investor Relations, Mastercard|
|Previous Role at Mastercard||Chief Financial Officer for Mastercard’s Data and Services activities|
|Joining Year at Mastercard||2013|
|Responsibilities at Mastercard||Managed customer risk management activities across the Americas. Later undertook leadership positions in finance, supporting Consumer Products and the UK, Ireland, Nordic, and Baltics division.|
|Experience Outside Mastercard||– Equity trading at UBS<br>- Equity research at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch<br>- General Motors treasurer’s office|
|Educational Background||– Master of Business Administration at Harvard Business School<br>- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics and Economics from Cornell University|
Devin Corr’s Journey to the Top
- Current Role: Before this recent appointment, Corr was handling responsibilities as the Chief Financial Officer for Mastercard’s Data and Services activities.
- Previous Positions at Mastercard: Corr’s journey with Mastercard began in 2013 when he took charge of customer risk management activities across the Americas. He later undertook leadership positions in finance, supporting various divisions including Consumer Products and the UK, Ireland, Nordic, and Baltics division.
- Experience Beyond Mastercard: Corr brings a wealth of experience from the financial sector. He worked in equity trading at UBS and equity research at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch. Additionally, he contributed his skills at the General Motors treasurer’s office.
- Educational Background: Corr’s solid foundation in the financial world is backed by his educational achievements. He holds an MBA from Harvard Business School and a bachelor’s degree in Mathematics and Economics from Cornell University.
Role and Responsibilities as Head of Investor Relations
- Team Management: Corr will lead the team that fosters relationships with the investment community. This team plays a crucial role in educating and updating investors about Mastercard’s operations and plans.
- Feedback Channel: One of the primary duties will be to provide feedback to the management and board regarding the market’s perspective on the company.
- Collaboration: Corr will collaborate closely with various internal groups, including the management committee, the corporate controller, and the corporate secretary. This collaboration aims to deliver essential information to diverse stakeholders efficiently.
Sachin Mehra’s Take on the Appointment
Sachin Mehra, the Chief Financial Officer of Mastercard, expressed his thoughts on the recent changes. He praised Kneeshaw’s contributions over the years, emphasizing the deep relationships he built within the investment community and across the organization. Mehra also highlighted Corr’s unique perspective, which stems from his diverse experience. His tenure in equity desks is expected to further enhance Mastercard’s relationship with stockholders and the broader investment community.
About Mastercard: A Quick Overview
- Mission: Mastercard’s goal is to connect and empower a digital, inclusive economy that serves everyone. They strive to make transactions secure, straightforward, smart, and accessible for all.
- Approach: The company believes in utilizing secure data, forming strong partnerships, and harnessing passion to create innovative solutions. These solutions aim to assist individuals, businesses, governments, and financial institutions.
- Global Presence: Mastercard’s reach is truly global, with connections across over 210 countries and territories.
The appointment of Devin Corr as the Executive Vice President of Investor Relations marks a new chapter for Mastercard. With his vast experience and knowledge, the company looks forward to fostering even stronger relations with its investors and stakeholders. As the payments industry continues to evolve, Mastercard remains committed to its mission and values, with its executive team leading the way.
All About Floracing – Its Free Trial, Subscription Plan, Benefits, and Features
A Brief Guide to Outdoor Security Measures
On the Road to Adventure: A First-Timer’s Guide to Travel Trailers
All About Tamildhool – Its Access, Alternatives and Benefits
Materialistic Princess Spoilers 2023
What is 617-865-6557? – Exploring The Mysterious Number Sequence
How to use Putlockers For Downloading The Latest Movie – 100% Working
Shalini Suryavanshi: Wiki, Biography, Age, Family, Career, Net Worth & Boyfriend
ProDentim 2023 Review: Genuine Breakthrough or Just Hype?
Who is Allen Greene Shawshank Redemption and Why is he so famous?
10 Best Vegan Restaurants in Austin, Texas, USA
10 Best Vegan Restaurants in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Tech4 weeks ago
TanzoHub: Revolutionizing Project Management & Tech Innovation
Entertainment3 weeks ago
Top Shelf Entertainment: Best TV Shows and Movies to Binge This Weekend
Digital Marketing4 weeks ago
Methods to Attract More Traffic to Your Website
Tech4 weeks ago
Ensuring Privacy and Security with Push Service Company