The world is transforming itself into a place leveraged with technology and innovations. We are surrounded by minds for whom opinions and verdicts are way too important.
Opinions matter the most especially when it comes to forming a new business or improvising something in the old one. This is because you should have an idea of the taste and mindset of the user you wish to target for your new business. This could be termed as a part of social feedback as the digital era has added fuel to polling and surveys.
Polling apps cut the task of manual approach, where the business firms had to manually approach their employees or audience for any opinion. A blueprint of the users’ viewpoint is now easy with polling apps.
Significance of polling apps
A poll app helps your business to connect with the audience and helps in collecting their responses and analyze in no time. Here are some of the advantages of creating social networking polls,
- Helps in initiating a conversation
- Easy and fast
- Gives innovative ideas
- Satisfaction to the fullest
Polling is one trouble-free and innovative way for feedback. The leading platforms iOS, and Android, have many polling apps at their disposal. In this comprehension, we will be discussing 5 of the best polling apps available on both iOS and Android.
Bestowed with a rating of 4.9 stars on Google Play Store, the QIT app is one of the most popular free polling apps for smartphones. The app is designed by HS Technology Developments Limited and is used widely in the middle east.
The app offers a free chat option wherein people can communicate over comments. It can be used offline as well. Other features of this interesting app include,
- Get answers from a specific geographical location.
- You can also post questions on various social media platforms and get the results you want.
- More than just voting on someone’s subject, you can leave them with a comment
- The app gives you an option to follow questions. That helps in finding what the final result is going to be, and also keep track of the outcome as they come
- Statistics are eye-catchy with vibrant, eye-pleasing colors
- Post questions with images, videos, and text at the same time
- The app generates graphical reports
Wonder Polls is one of the best polling apps available on both iOS and Android. Clear all your doubts by posting questions on Wonder Polls and get instant results.
For instance, if you are planning to buy a bike but already confused over different models and colors, create a poll on Wonder Polls, and your ruckus will be solved instantly. People will vote around your question making your task easier. The polls can generate answers based on a nearby locality, limited to your friend circle or a particular country. Some of the prominent features of Wonder Polls include,
- The app is cross-platform i.e. could run on any platform.
- One of the best apps to get engaged socially
- The app isn’t complex and is easy to use
- Like QIT, Wonder Polls also has a comment system.
Another polling app that is easily available for both iOS and Android platforms. Initially, the app was designed as live audience polling, but soon it introduced new features as well.
With Poll Everywhere, you can create a question related to any subject for everyone. To answer the query, people can use the app to mark their answers.
The app has been used by millions of audiences that include students in a great proportion. It is trusted by more than 75% of the Fortune 500 along with more than 3,00,000 educators globally, especially during the meeting, events, and classes. The other prominent features of this app are,
- Sign in or sign up to track attendance and assessment
- Generates immediate feedback
- Easily recurring presenter session
- Live option to poll
- Your response to history can be reviewed
- Cross-platform app
- Generates real-time results
- Comment options available
VoxVote offers intrusive offers making it a prominent app among users. The app lets you make quiz questions or polls at the same time and let the online audience vote on several options if required.
As far as the users are concerned, they can also comment on their views if they feel the need to give more clarification about their answers instead of choosing an option. These votes help you in making quick decisions over your query. Some of the prominent features of VoxVote include,
- The app is scalable
- Has the option of creating live polls
- Comments option available
- A separate chat option is also provided
Poll For All
With over 10,000 downloads on Google Play Store, Poll For All has gained immense popularity over a short period. The app helps you to create and conduct polls with images, links, participants’ names, and dates. The eminent features of Poll For All include,
- Creating private polls by asking your friends or relatives where and when you wish to meet or anything else. Here, only the people with the poll link can participate
- Courtesy of your activity history, it is easy to return to the polls you participated in to check for updates
- You can also schedule events or suggest new dates and times with the integrated calendar feature in the app
- You can also invite your friends to vote by accessing your messenger, email, or by showing scanning the QR code of the poll
- Get regular notifications when your friends vote or add a new option
- To make your polls even more eye-catchy attractive, you can incorporate images and links with your poll
Over to you: The aforementioned polling apps are among the best in the business. Public opinions are fruitful in shaping up your business, and a live polling app can do wonders.
If you own a business and want to carve the best out of it, conducting regular polls can do a world of good. Consider any of the apps mentioned above to get your polling game right.