I can guarantee that whenever you listen to Hotmail the first question that arises in your mind is “What has happened to Hotmail?” so let’s discuss it. In 1997 Microsoft has acquired Hotmail and since then Hotmail had gone through several rebranding. In 2003 finally Hotmail become Outlook.com email. If you probably don’t know its procedure then you may abandon your Hotmail.com email. However, there are possibilities that you may not be able to use your old email here. Sometimes you may try to log into your account again and you receive error messages. But you need not worry, still, you can create your email on Hotmail.com. Not exactly Hotmail but Outlook email. In this article, we will guide you on how to create and log on to Hotmail. Read on to get further guidance. Creating a Hotmail email is quite easy so let’s discuss that how we can create a Hotmail account.
How We Can Create a Hotmail Email Account?
Creating your email on Hotmail has the same meaning as creating it on Outlook.com because it’s the same. It is very easy to create your email on Hotmail.com just like creating it on other emails. Let me proceed with guiding you on how to create your email step by step:
- Open common your browser and open it in a new window. You will be redirected to the site Outlook.live.com/Owa.
- Now clock on create free account option. There you will be presented a type of form where you need to select your account type. Enter the account type that will be highlighted.
- Next, you need to set a password for yourself and also, decide whether you want to get help from Microsoft. Then it’s up to you whether you want to check or uncheck they will like information tips and offer you about Microsoft services and products. To continue further click on the Next button.
- Here a personnel data form appears where you need to enter your first name, last name, date of birth. At this moment you are about to decorate your Outlook.com email account. Click on next to continue further.
- If you are presented with a challenge to type words. Enter the words and click on next.
- To continue with your Hotmail email account also mention your phone number so that when you forget your password then you can recover it through your phone number. Enter your phone number and click on the button send code. You will receive a 4-digit code via SMS on your number through Microsoft that you have provided.
- Enter the code on the space given and click on the next icon to create your Hotmail email address.
Once you are confirmed that you have received your email address has been created then it means you have a brand new email address. Now you can easily click on Hotmail.com log-in button to log in to your email. Here a question arises:
How To Access Your Email On Hotmail.com?
Now as you have a new Outlook email account it will be time to access it. When you have completed creating your new account you should have redirected to your inbox if you are not for a subsequent login then go for the following steps to get access to your account.
- Open Outlook.live.com/Owa on a new window on your browser or you may also go to Hotmail.com open it and anyway you will be redirected.
- On the top right corner or middle of the page click on the sign-in button. Now sign in to your email by entering your new email and password. In this way, you get access to your account. Now you can get access to your inbox and emails you receive from others or your company. You can also save your email and password to get easy access to your Outlook.com email.
- After entering your email and password now you are logged into your account.
So here you have learned that how to get access to your account after creating it. Sometimes you may want to change your email to make it more attractive or also make the design simple to remember it.
How To Change Your Hotmail.com Email?
It is asked mostly that How you can change your Hotmail email address? Changing the email address in the process of three parts. One, add an alias to the email you have. Two, make your alias your primary login to your email. In the end, delete your old alias.
How To Add an Alias To Your Email?
Follow the following steps to add an alias to your present Hotmail email:
- Enter your email and password and log in to your existing email.
- Open the link Add an alias. A page will open. Enter there your new email address and click on add alias option.
- A page with all available aliases will load.
How To Make The New Alias Your Primary Login?
Once your aliases load then The next step is to make your alias your primary email. When you have added an alias click on Make Primary button. You ought to be prompted to confirm the change of your email. Click on the yes button. You may be prompted to log in again. Then enter your password again and click on the sign-in button again. If due to any reason the new email hasn’t been made primary. Again click on the button Make primary and click on yes for confirmation. Now primary email your Hotmail email has been changed completely.
Also Check: Login Details of MSUM D2L (Updated 2021-22)
How To Delete Old Email Address?
When you are done with the whole process the final step is to delete the old email address. This step will be optional for you not compulsory to do if you want to delete you may but at the same time if you won’t delete then it has no impact on your changing process. Here all you need is to reach you with your new email. If you are still wishing to delete your old email address follow these steps:
- Besides alias, if you want to delete click on
- Make sure that you have removed the old alias. Now you have your new email address.
How To Block An Email On Hotmail.com?
Sometimes things become complex and unwanted you ought to block some emails so we will proceed with knowing that how can you block an email on Hotmail.com. Here it will be an important step to educate you about blocking an email on Hotmail.com. we will follow these steps to black an email address:
- First of all, make sure com log in.
- On the top right corner of your page click on the icon that is a bit similar to gear. This gear is the setting option. Here view all settings of Outlook.com.
- On the setting button click on the junk emails option then there will be an option Block senders and Domain. Here click on Add to block those emails. A textbox appears when you click on add button. There enter the email address that you want to block then press on the entering key to make sure blockage of that email address.
- Here the email is blocked for you. To save this blockage click on the save button and now this blockage will be saved.
Note: Here it is important to know that it is important to save the changes because your changes can be lost if you don’t save changes.
There are also many other ways to add an email to your blockade other than this. After blocking an email you won’t receive an email from that email address and also you won’t get any notification from that email. Both emails have no link after the blockade.
Sending, Reading, Forwarding Email Address On Hotmail.com
Users who are new to Outlook.com often don’t know how to send, read, forward emails on it. So we have decided to include all these happenings in this heading so that new users could benefit themselves and come to know about the usage of their email addresses. Usually, it includes the following steps to perform these all the things:
- First of all, enter your email and password to log into your account. To read your received emails click on the Inbox Option left pane. Now click on the message that you want to read. On labeled three you will get the details of your message. Maybe the next thing you wanted to do is to reply to that email. You may also decide to forward or reply to all emails. To perform all the tasks have a glance at the image labeled 4 above.
- To reply to only one email click on the arrow at first on box 4 counting from left to right. In case want to reply to all copied in the email, press on to the second arrow that will be counting from left to right.
- Do forward the email to another person finally. It is suggested to click on the third arrow pointing forward direction. Once you forward your email it will immediately reach the mail address of the individual you intended to forward.
- If you have applied a wrong forward then you may also delete that forward to again forward it to the high email. All you need to do is just click on Delete on the top page then it will be deleted. Here is another thing you should know that
How To Send a New Email From Hotmail
Before proceeding further, we should know how to send a new email. This process is not very complicated all you need to do is log on to Hotmail. You can do this by clicking on the top left corner of the page. Click on the new message button. Then click on the new email button the page will load. For its details, you may visit its official website you may come across the details you want to get. It is previously explained that how to use each part of the email from labels 1 – 7. Enter the email of the recipient in the field. If you want to copy emails of other people simply click on Cc and enter the emails of the recipient in the field of Cc. Alternatively, sometimes you need to blind copy to some other people. To do this click on the Bcc field. Enter the email address you wish to blind copy.
Next type a subject for your new Hotmail email message. Labeled 4. Type the actual message you want to send it. Sometimes you may want to attach an attachment to your text on email then click on Attach button. At the end to send your message click on the Send button to send it.
ConfiguringFolder Filter Setting Of Hotmail Email
Sometimes you may want a few emails sent to you automatically and appear in designated folders on the screen. To perform this you need to configure the filter using the rules of Hotmail email. You need to create a folder to show you how exactly it works. Let’s set a name for your folder as “Mom”. You need to create a rule that will drop all emails from your Mom into Mom’s folder.
Also Read About: Disneyplus.com/begin – Verification Code
Creating a Hotmail Email Folder
- To begin it on the folders category, scroll down until you found new folders.
- Click on the new folder button and give your folder a name and press enter.
How To Drop Emails On a Specific Folder
First of all, to perform any task on your email you need to enter your email and password to get access to it. After that to drop all emails in a specific folder follows these steps:
- Enter your email and password In the Hotmail login account.
- On the top right corner click on the icon that looks like a gear (setting). Then you may look at all viewing Outlook emails.
- Click on Rules Tab on the setting pages then click Add new rule.
- Enter a name for the rule on the filled labeled 1. Then add a condition on drop-down enter your email on file 3, in this instance your Mom’s email. Next on add an action drop-down select the folder name you set earlier.
Here the checkbox labeled 6 determines whether the rule should be enabled or disabled. Then after this,the checkbox labeled 7 determines whether to run the rule immediately after its creation. Finally, you need to save the whole process by clicking on the Save button. The new rule becomes enabled. After creating and enabling the new rule, any email from this address can straight go to the folder specified for it.
How To Configure Hotmail Email Signature and Automatic Replies
One of the most important tasks in Hotmail.com is to create your signature. Other than this you should also be aware that how can you manage replies to different mails. In this section, we will try to cover all these aspects. Here the question arises that how a signature may help you? An email signature may help you include your data like your name, phone number, email in all emails you send reply emails.
How To Configure Hotmail Email Signature
Just like other settings configuring an email signature is also very simple to do. Follow the following steps if you want to configure your email address on Hotmail.
- Hotmail log-in is an important step to do. Enter your email and password to log in.
- On the top corner of the screen click on the option that seems like a gear( setting) then click on the option View All Outlook Settings.
- On the settings page press on the Compose and reply Then it is easy to configure it ahead. You need to start entering the required details. Then you need to decide whether you want to add a signature to your new messages and you want to reply and forward messages as well. This can be controlled through checkboxes labeled 1 and 2 respectively.
In the end, all you need to do is to click on the Save button at the top right of the page to save your doings else it won’t be saved and you won’t get desired results.
How To Configure Hotmail Email Automatic Replies
Enabling automatic replies will help you send automatic replies to those who send you emails. If you are going on holiday and no one is there to manage your email then it will be very helpful for you. All you need to do is to remain on the setting page click on the tab of the automatic replies button. Then proceed with configuring. The thing to do is flip the automatic replies on then maybe you intended to send automatic replies again by setting a specific date recommended. To perform this check the box beside send replies a period.
Creating your account on Hotmail.com is not a very difficult job all you need to do is just visit its official website, register yourself by entering all necessary data. Set your email and password to perform Hotmail.com log in. You may also save your email and password to eliminate the issue of putting email and password in the space. You will receive quick emails and it will also enable you to send emails quickly and effectively.
MVP App Development: Is it Important for Startups?
Precision and Efficiency: Laser-Based Solutions for Additive Manufacturing
The History of Online Sports Betting in the United States of America
8 Questions To Ask Before Hiring An SEO Company
A Beginner’s Guide to the Top 10 Most Powerful Gods in History
Exploring the World of MSN Informatics
How to use Putlockers For Downloading The Latest Movie – 100% Working
Shalini Suryavanshi: Wiki, Biography, Age, Family, Career, Net Worth & Boyfriend
Who is Allen Greene Shawshank Redemption and Why is he so famous?
ProDentim 2023 Review: Genuine Breakthrough or Just Hype?
Soldiers by Frederick Turner – A Novel
Is Dr Pepper a Coke Product or Pepsi? Explained 2023
Fashion4 weeks ago
Finding the Top 10 Wholesale Clothing Distributors
Business4 weeks ago
The Benefits of Investing in a Commercial Painter for Your Business
Apps4 weeks ago
What is a TeamWork StarBucks Application? – The In Depth Guide
Business4 weeks ago
Tips For Logistics And Supply Chain Management