Do you wear transition lenses? Are you comfortable with the lenses? Do you wear the right pair of transition lenses? Are your transition lenses prescribed or non-prescribed? Are you aware of the pros and cons of transition lenses? Let us now discuss all the above questions and then buy the right pair of transition glasses that will make your vision clear and bright.
What are transition lenses?
There are various types of lenses available for different purposes. Each functions differently and has different purposes. One of them is transition lenses. Transition lenses are the ones that change according to the different light conditions. Glasses that have transition lenses often work as both glasses and sunglasses.
The colour of the lenses changes according to the different light conditions. When a person is indoors these transition lenses act as normal glasses. Again when we go out in the sun and bright light conditions, the colour of the lenses changes and becomes darker. Thus, transition glasses act as both glasses and sunglasses.
One who wears glasses and sunglasses regularly gets the most benefits of all. The person will not have to carry more than one pair of glasses and will be worry-free as they will not worry about losing their glasses.
Specscart is the best place to buy transition lenses. They offer the best quality transition lenses in the UK. They provide free fast shipping all over the world and also free protective coatings with every purchase. One must buy transition lenses from Specscart and avail of the maximum benefits of the glasses.
Pros and Cons of Transition Lenses
There are various pros and cons of transition lenses. One must be aware of them before buying transition lenses. It is often advised to consult a doctor before opting for transition lenses.
Let us now discuss the pros and cons of transition glasses.
Pros of Transition Glasses
- Transition glasses can change the colour of the lenses according to the light condition. One does not have to carry two pairs of glasses and can reduce the burden of carrying extra glasses.
- Since the glasses change colours automatically, they can protect the eyes automatically according to the light condition. The different coatings in the glasses also provide an extra layer of protection so that our eyes stay safe and protected. There are various shades of transition glasses and one can wear the one that is suitable according to the comfort of the person.
- Transition glasses are suitable for almost everyone. But it is always better to consult a doctor before buying them. The one wearing prescription glasses can also wear transition glasses and will not have to change the glasses with or without a prescription.
The above were some of the pros of transition glasses. The glasses help us in various ways. But as we say that if there are pros to something, there are cons to them too. Let us now see the cons of the transition lenses.
Cons of Transition Lenses
- If a person who is driving the car wears transition glasses, it becomes very difficult for the person to drive because the lenses change automatically and the person might get confused and distracted during the activity.
- It takes more time than normal glasses to adjust and get accustomed to these glasses. This is because of the change of the colour shades that happens automatically.
- Sometimes the colour change is not needed as our eyes are light-adaptive and can adjust to the basic light condition. We should let our eyes adjust to every situation so that it does not become any problem in the later part.
- One should always consult a doctor before buying glasses. This is because in many cases doctors do not recommend the person wear transition glasses as it might harm their eyes and can cause eye problems. Thus it is better to take precautions and stay safe as the eyes are one of the most sensitive organs of our body.
Thus the above are some of the pros and cons of transition lenses. These apply to all. Though these apply to all, these are especially recommended for the ones who will be using these lenses for the first time. It takes a little time to get adjusted to the glasses as these lenses change colour automatically. One should also take the suggestion of wearing transition lenses from the experts as some may not suggest wearing these lenses to all. Though there is no harm in wearing transition lenses, it is always advised to take the opinions of the experts. This will help in a better and clear vision of the person. Get your transition lenses soon!
Read more: All about Varifical and Thin Lenses