In an era of touch-screen devices, people have become gamers. They tend to get bored with their hand-held devices after a point. So, there is a need to keep the gamers engaged with such devices. But this is not easy to do in such situations. So, people tend to pull out their remotes or gamepads, despite the fact that their hands might not be conditioned for such actions. You also have the crowd that has grown bigger over the years and has found no other way of having fun. These are the people who play the games that were being played a hundred years ago. These are the people who started playing those games a century ago. Today, they keep themselves engaged in Pacman 30th anniversary game and get their daily dose of satisfaction from this game.
History of Pacman 30th Anniversary
In this article, we will explain to you the what and the why of Pacman’s 30th anniversary. But before we dive into it, let us briefly explain its origins. The game was created by Toru Iwatani on the Sega Master System in 1980. Its design was based on the original Pacman, which was created by Ed Foreman in 1979. The game has come a long way, but it’s still the king of the hill when it comes to arcade games. Pacman is one of the most popular arcade games in the world and the game is still pretty popular today. The game was created first in Japan in 1980. In the early ’80s, before PCs were made available to common people, the video game market was dominated by consoles.
By the mid 80’s, the games started selling in the millions. However, the first copy sold was usually an original game cartridge because of the low-price tag. The software was cheap compared to the game. This was what most of the people owned. Today, the Pacman 30th-anniversary game is downloaded by millions. It is still being played by millions of people around the world. The game is actually a tribute to the game of Pacman from the 1980’s that was initially released for the Atari 2600. Today, almost all home consoles have replicas of the game in them.
Difference Between 1980s and 2022s Pacman 30th Anniversary Game
The Pacman 30th anniversary is different from its predecessors. The change is obvious in the interface, graphics and sound effects. The original Pacman was pretty simple and easy to play. But it was in this game that the gameplay became a challenge. The challenge is part of its charm. The game has changed several times since its original release. The graphics in the game were a little bit simple. There were also no audio effects. Most of the games in those days lacked these things. However, now the game has become very appealing with its new touch-friendly interface and more colorful graphics. The sound effects were also changed to make them more appealing. The game has improved tremendously in its gameplay. So now you have to be in the right timing to get the super puck out of the maze.
There are three versions of the game that you can play. These versions are pacman 30th anniversary 3D, pacman 30th anniversary 2.5D, and pacman 30th anniversary 2.0D. Each one of them has their own features and gameplay. There are two kinds of difficulties you can choose from. The hardest difficulty is called the test mode. The game offers you a different difficulty level every hour. However, you can also do it in one go if you want. The second difficulty level is called Perma mode. So, for those who don’t want to play too hard, there is the Perma mode. The Perma mode has a 10-minute time limit.
Some Features of Pacman 30th Anniversary:
The Pacman 30th anniversary game consists of more than 250+ evolutions or stages. There are many features of this game. Let’s discuss few of the most common that will give clues to how it works:
- The main feature of the game is to beat the level in order to win the trophy and move to the next stage. Each level is divided into four quadrants and the player has to collect the pellets before the timer runs out. There is a Pacman who eats the dots in order to get more points. To win the game, a player has to beat the level. This might sound easy, but it is not. It can be really difficult. However, this is not the case when you play Pacman’s 30th anniversary on an arcade machine. In the arcade, you have very fast game time in order to beat the level. This might not be so easy on a computer. Even though you can spend a lot of time to finish the level of Pacman’s 30th anniversary, there might not be enough time.
- Moreover, there are times when you run out of time before beating the level. If you can manage to complete the level without being caught by the ghosts, then you will get some points. If you don’t, then you will get zero points. These points can be put in your kart to buy upgrades that will help you in your next try to win the game. For example, you can get a new powerup that will help you win around.
- The developers also provided many ways for the players to make their game easier. For example, they can use boosters which will give them some power so that they can reach the goal quickly. In addition, there is also a low power mode which can help you to finish the levels. It is possible to use any booster to improve the score of your next attempt, but you can only use them once in the game. In some cases, you will lose power for your booster. This might be disappointing, but you can use it for your next attempt.
- Apart from that, there are many ways to make your level less difficult in Pacman 30th anniversary game. One is to press the spacebar twice. This will make the ghosts invisible. While this might seem crazy, it is actually a good idea in that particular level. This might make it easier to kill the ghosts. Another trick is to do a Double kart. This will save one player. You can then swap to the other side to make your score better.
So, it is not easy to play this game because of its lack of ease. Yet, it is totally worth it.
Some Tips to Help You Win Pacman 30th Anniversary:
How do you get the highest score on Pacman 30th Anniversary? We are glad you have come here to read this information. So, try the Google doodle of Pacman 30th anniversary and get to the end of the game. Make sure you follow our guides that you’ve just read to make sure you win the game. Here are some of the top tips that will help you:
- If you are really keen on getting a high score on the game, the first thing you have to do is just keep the two buttons AWSD in your palm and start controlling the character of Pacman. If you are nervous and impatient while playing the Pacman 30th anniversary game, you can control it directly by pressing the spacebar.
- Remember that your job is to run around and eat the dots in the game, avoiding the ghosts. If you would want to open the door, you have to use the AWSD buttons. You have to drink the dots by moving in the pocket areas, and making use of the juice in the bottles that are lined up in the right corner. If you are running out of juice in the level, you can drink more juice by pushing the button that is placed at the bottom.
- The key is to run fast to get the maximum score in the Pacman 30th anniversary game. Make sure that you get the same score for all the levels. You may get stuck at some levels because there are ghosts in every level and you have to squeeze your way through to get out of it.
- Unfortunately, you have to win the game without losing a single life at all. You have to hit the ghosts until it is not possible anymore. Also, the ghosts never turn into smiley-faced icons, so it is easy to identify the ghosts when you are playing the game.
- Most of the time, the ghosts do not directly shoot you with the ray gun, but it would shoot at your trajectory and if you were not careful, then you may get hit in the fatal moment and lose the game. To avoid the fatal hits from the ghosts, you have to steer your character so that you don’t get hit. You may need to alter your trajectory to the right or left to avoid the devastating hits from the ghosts.
- There are only three places where the ghosts cannot attack you in Pacman 30th anniversary game and you can get help while using these places:
- Inside the bottle – The ghosts cannot attack you in the bottle. They have to move in a rectangular pattern.
- Spacebar – The ghosts cannot attack you in the spacebar.
- That’s it. All the other zones in the game are safe zones for you.
- If you would want to increase the score, you need to eat almost every single dot, instead of just nibbling them.
- You also have to eat the dots outside the walls. You have to use the apple, melon, or any other type of fruit to get more juice.
FAQs About Pacman 30th Anniversary:
Q1. Where Did the Pacman 30th Anniversary Game Come From?
The first Pacman game came out in the year 1983. Soon a lot of games were released. In the year 1989, the game finally got the name “Pac Man.”
Q2. What Is the All-Time Highest Number of Points to Be Registered in Pacman 30th Anniversary?
The all-time highest number of points to be registered in the game is 3,333,360. It was achieved by Mitchell in 1999.
Q3. Where Can You Find the Top Eight Pacman 30th Anniversary Scores?
The top eight scores are;
Q5. Which Are the Best Apps Available with Pacman 30th Anniversary on Google Maps 2022?
Pacman 30th Anniversary on Google Maps, Canvas, Spinfetti
Q6. How Can You Get Access to Pacman Doodle on Google Maps 2022?
The game is available right now on Google Maps. It’s still available in most countries of the world as per the link mentioned there. Just download the app from the Play Store and you can start playing it right now.
Pacman 30th Anniversary has been a popular video game since the 1980’s. It is still being played today by many people. This is not surprising because the game is free. It also has many ways to make your game easier. Pacman 30th anniversary Google Doodle game has turned out to be the favorite game for those who have not indulged in watching films, walking their dogs, or shopping. They have no mobile phones or laptops. What they have in the form of a game console is what keeps them glued to their consoles for hours. But then, there is a catch. The game is not yet in the best shape to play.In fact, the game is not much fun. The color palette, the graphics, the music, all of these are not yet up to the mark. But we still think that Pacman Doodle is one of the best games in the recent times. It is a diversion for us whenever we are stuck and need to have some fun.
Tip: Read this guide for maximum score. If you would want to clear all the levels without losing a single life, then you should try using the power pellets on the Pacman 30th anniversary game.