Instagram is an excellent social media platform in the world. As of today, everyone spends their time on multiple platforms for entertainment. Instagram offers various features for every individual, advertisers, and influencers to promote their products and services to potential followers and customers.
Nowadays, more and more brands use Instagram in their marketing plans. On Instagram, videos, images, and GIFs play an important role in generating high engagement rates.
Visual content quickly captures your audience’s attention, and it helps your business grow in the Instagram market.
In this article, here are 11 Fabulous tips to develop your Instagram marketing strategy in 2021.
Define Your Goal
Instagram marketing differs from different industries or different marketers. Having a clear goal in mind is the first and most significant tactic to achieve your success on any social media platform.
Hence you have to set your goal that looks like;
- Make an online presence for your brand?
- Establish your products for the target customers and industry leaders?
- Sell products directly from the Instagram app?
- Increase brand awareness?
Setting a clear goal helps you decide on an effective marketing campaign and effectively reach your target market.
Have An Instagram Business Profile
Did you know Instagram has two types of profiles?
Of course, Instagram allows you to choose your profile as a normal or business profile. Because Instagram business profile offers some extra features and tools to grow your business. It also includes Instagram insights, Instagram ads, and Instagram shopping.
In addition, you can add a call to action button to your profile, which helps your visitors to call you, visit your website and product page. According to the research, 25 million businesses use Instagram business profiles to develop their marketing strategy.
Optimize Your Instagram Bio
Bio is one of the most basic and effective Instagram marketing strategies that give you a better outcome. If you make a captivating, informative, and engaging bio, you can quickly go viral on the Instagram platform. Instagram bio offers your viewers the first look at your brand and helps to give the basic description of your product. You can also add a trackable link that helps users to land your product page and business website.
When users visit your profile page, first they look at your profile picture and the bio you include. Therefore, optimising your Instagram bio is the most important tactic to gain more views and receive massive Instagram followers to your Instagram account.
Create Shareable Content
Creating content that encourages your audience to share it with their fans and followers is the best way to grow your business and level up your engagement. Because Instagram likes, comments and shares are more important than others.
If your audience shares your content, you can show your brand to huge audiences again and again. Remember that you have to know your audience’s needs and interests before creating shareable content on Instagram. It will help to reach your valuable content to the exact customers and gain more engagement.
Utilize Instagram Stories Feature
Instagram is growing day by day, and over 500 million Instagram accounts use stories feature to share their lovable moments to connect with their fans and followers. Stories are more and more famous on Instagram, and it appears in the slideshow format at the top of the user’s screen.
Stories are incredible, and if you post interesting stories on your profile, you can exponentially increase the number of Instagram story views for your videos. It is also the perfect opportunity to expand your brand reach and invite potential customers to your company.
Hashtags Are Pillars
Hashtags greatly impact your posts to show your brand in front of a huge audience. Try to find the most popular and trending hashtags relevant to your posts that make your posts more visible and help to get high-level engagement.
Instagram allows you to add up to 30 hashtags per post for driving traffic to your posts. But the research shows that the best count of hashtags on Instagram is six or seven. So, you have to create hashtags that are short, memorable, and ideally involve your brand.
Create Visually Attractive Content
Instagram is the most popular visual platform to share your creative skills in the form of images, videos, and GIFs. You don’t have any professional photography skills, but your posts need to be high quality, attractive, and well designed at a minimum.
If you’re creating infographics or animations, make sure they’re clear, eye-catching, and easy to read. Here are few ideas to make visually compelling contents;
- Quotes & Text Images – there is no photo or video required, and you can use different texts to create killer content.
- UGC/Regrams – It is authentic and engages your audience to create videos themselves with your theme.
- Behind the scenes images – capture your office, manufacturing process, and employees and upload them on your Instagram profile.
- Educational Content – Instagram is not only for entertainment, it is also the perfect place to get more valuable information and develop your knowledge. So, providing education based content matters.
Partner With Instagram Influencers
Instagram influencers are a valuable marketing strategy for brands to show their product or services to their audience. Connecting with relevant Instagram influencers can build trust about your products, increase brand awareness and reach your target customers.
Influencers usually have the power to connect with loyal audiences and provide valuable content to their followers. With the perfect guidance, tools, and resources, you can enhance your marketing to the next level and receive immense growth.
For instance, Ralph Lauren has worked with an influencer to advertise its products and services. The influencer was showing Ralph Lauren’s latest brand to their fans and followers. It encouraged their followers to visit their page and buy something.
Take Advantage Of IGTV And Reels
IGTV is a fabulous feature of Instagram that allows users to create channels and upload videos between 15 to 60 minutes long. IGTV provides brands to boost the visibility of your products and services and effectively educate and entertain your audiences through videos. Instagram TV is an integral part of many brands to grow their brand and increase revenue.
One more beneficial tool on Instagram is reels, which helps to raise your marketing potential and helps to show your brand personality. It is a funny way to get massive followers to your profile and enhance your marketing strategy.
Both IGTV and Instagram reels are a great way to reach your content to the exact audiences and help you promote your small business to valuable customers.
Advertise On Instagram
Instagram ads will help you to gain more followers, conversions, sales, engagement, and more. It took a while, but Instagram finally introduced its advertising feature to reach your brand to a huge audience.
Here are some useful advertising options available on Instagram:
- Photo Ads – It is a great way to create one or more images in a landscape or square format.
- Video Ads – Instagram video ads are the perfect type to create visual aspects for your brand enhancement. You can create up to 120 second long videos or GIFs with text and links in the description.
- Collection Ads – It allows users to display multiple products within the Instagram main feed. It is the best way to discover your content to potential customers.
- Carousel Ads – Carousel ads provide a step-by-step guide on how to use your products and services. It contains images, videos, and GIFs, which allows users to find these ads by scrolling Instagram posts.
- Stories Ads – This type of ad appears in between Instagram stories in a single image or video format. It is a cost-effective advertising method to connect with huge audiences.
Utilize Instagram Stories Stickers
Whether you’re trying to enhance brand awareness, make e-commerce sales or drive traffic, Instagram story stickers are beneficial to grow your business!
Types of Instagram stories sticker:
- Quiz Sticker – It is fantastic for collecting feedback, increasing engagement, and educating your audience. Quiz stickers are one of the most interactive stickers to directly connect with your target customers.
- Location Sticker – It is similar to regular Instagram posts that help to tag a location on your Instagram stories. It will help those who search that particular location to see and interact with your story.
- Hashtag Stickers – Instagram hashtag stickers are best to increase your stories’ discoverability, gain more views and engagement on your stories and highlight your hashtag campaigns.
- Emoji Slider – Emoji slider allows users to drag the slider left or right to provide their response. It is best to engage with your Instagram audience and receive valuable information to develop your stories and business. Instagram emoji slider is more effective to create engaging content, understand your target customers, and more.
Instagram is the most competitive platform in the social media world, and there are still many people trying to attract their target audiences, build awareness and develop their marketing strategy. Instagram provides endless opportunities for brands to incorporate their marketing and build a strong connection with potential followers.