Nowadays, Twitter is the best source to find every viral video. Twitter, from the recent many years, has been the biggest source of news and information. Influencers, politicians, celebrities, and all other famous personalities worldwide use Twitter to convey their messages. And many current issues used to be on trending on Twitter daily. In recent years, some important or controversial videos have been circulating on Twitter. Initially, people could not download those videos, but sooner or later, developers and concerned persons found the solution to the problem.
Twitter started with a short post of 140 characters called tweets, and now Twitter has become the main source of communication worldwide through tweets, videos, GIFs, audio clips, and many more. By 2005, it was predicted that Twitter would have approximately 500 Million users in 2022. According to the statistics of 2021, more than 430 Million people are using Twitter.
Twitter Videos Download
Twitter Video Downloader is an online web-based app for downloading videos and GIFs from Twitter in a secure way. To download, you have to make a little effort only, and you have to copy the URL link and paste it into the online web-based app box (where mentioned, paste the URL link) and then click the download button.
How to Download Twitter Videos
Downloading videos from WhatsApp and many other social media apps like Whatsapp is easy, but the matter is more complex for Instagram and Twitter. Twitter allows the feature to download photos with just a single tap but to download videos and GIFs; you have to use an online web-based app. Using an application from a third party can make people insecure as it can take all the details of the users. But the third-party app Twitter Video Downloader is safer, more secure, and more reliable as it takes no personal information from you. Following are the different ways to download videos from Twitter on different devices.
Using A Web Browser On A Laptop / PC
- Open a new tab on your PC, search Twitter on Google, and sign in to Twitter using your credentials.
- Copy the URL link of the video through right click on the video and then click “copy video address.”
- Open the other tab, search Twitter Video Downloader, paste the copied link in the box (where mentioned, enter URL/link), and click on the download.
- Both video downloaders allow you to select the quality option before downloading the video.
Using An IOS Device
IOS users can download Twitter videos directly to their iPhones and iPads. According to CNET, IOS devices have shortcuts to download videos from Twitter.
- Firstly, ensure that you already have a shortcut app on your IOS device. You can download it easily from the App Store if not installed on your phone.
- Shortcuts can be found in the settings list. Turn on the Allow Untrusted Shortcuts slider.
- Click Get Shortcut when you open this link on your device.
- Twitter Video Downloader’s latest shortcut will be installed and added to your shortcuts app.
- Tap Add Untrusted shortcut by scrolling down.
- You may quickly download Twitter videos with this shortcut.
- Now you have to open Twitter and pick the video of your interest, click on the share button, and select the Twitter Video Downloader.
- It will show you the interface of Twitter Video Downloader, and from there, you can select the quality of the video and download it to the photos.
Using An Android Device
According to the computer network CNET, there is an application named Download Twitter Videos, used to download Twitter videos on an android device. You can follow the following steps to download the videos from Twitter by using an android device;
- Install the app Download Twitter Videos on your device, then go to settings and select the downloaded apps to download the Twitter videos.
- Copy the link of the tweet you want to download and paste it into the app and select the high resolution or resolution of your own choice.
- Then click the download button, and it will download your video in the application.
- Once the video is saved in the application storage, you can save it in the gallery.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Is Twitter Videos Downloader free for use?
Yes, the application is free to use on an IOS and Android device. Moreover, it makes it easier to download high-resolution videos from Twitter or a resolution of your own choice according to your device’s display.
Is there any limit for the application Download Twitter Videos?
No, there is no limit to downloading videos on the application. You can download daily videos and Gifs without any restrictions.
Can I download private videos from Twitter?
No, you cannot download private videos from Twitter. You can only download those videos that are allowed the download from the owner’s Twitter account. Downloading Twitter Videos and all other famous applications does not allow you to download private videos because they can be the intellectual property of anyone. He wants to show the public and wants them to refrain from downloading because it can create copyright issues. Make sure you are not involved in such activities.
How can you download Twitter videos in Mp4 format?
These Twitter Videos Downloads made downloading videos of high resolution and Mp4 quality easier. It is effortless as you have to paste the link in the application, select the quality (resolution) and click the download button.
Where are the videos saved after downloading from Twitter?
It saves the videos in your default storage that you had set from the preferred setting. It also allows you to save the videos in the application and then in your gallery or storage.
How to download video on an android device?
To download Twitter videos on an android device is very simple. You have to download the application, copy the tweet link and paste it into it, and click on the download button and you are done. The next step is where you want to save the video. You can save the video in the application and your mobile storage.